– Admitted to the Maryland Bar on December 17, 2002.
– Assistant State’s Attorney for Baltimore City – 2003 – 2007.
– Assigned to the Juvenile Court Division of the Baltimore City Circuit Court from October 2003 to January 2005.
– Responsible for handling numerous cases ranging from petty misdemeanors to serious felonies.
– Promoted to the Misdemeanor Jury Trial unit in January 2005.
– Handled a large volume of cases on an almost daily basis.
– Tried numerous jury trials in the Circuit Court, often being assigned the cases the afternoon before.
– Promoted to the General Felony Unit in January 2006.
– Responsible for prosecuting serious cases, including attempted murders, armed robberies, and felony assaults.
– Tried numerous jury trials as well as handled many criminal motions hearings.
– Criminal defense attorney – 2007 – present.
– Annapolis Mayor Mike Pantelides Transition Team member – Public Safety Committee, Police Subcommittee – 2014.